Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Adult Coloring Book Guide

Perfect for: Adult coloring book parties, BBQ's, Summer Parties, Ice Cream Birthdays, Gelaterias
Page Count: 10

I'm so pleased to see the rise in popularity of adult coloring books. What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon! I've been working hard trying to stock my Etsy store with some great printable coloring book options, so today I wanted to share with you my current coloring books. Of course, all of these options are perfect for children as well!
Cute Characters Coloring Book
Perfect for: Adult coloring book parties, Birthdays
Page Count: Over 40

Perfect for: Adult coloring book parties, Halloween Parties, a Gift for Halloween Collectors
Page Count: 10
Perfect for: Adult coloring book parties, NYC Events, Restaurants & Cafes, Street Fairs
Page Count: Over 40

Perfect for: Adult coloring book parties, Vegetarians
Page Count: Over 40

As far as my favorite material to actually color with, colored pencils always win! You have the option of many lovely colors, and lots of control because of the fine point. Also, as a teacher for many years I always enjoy Crayola's quality, durability and shelf life.

Crayola Colored Pencils
My favorite coloring tool - colored pencils from Crayola!
(image from Crayola's website)
Until next week... ;)
xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment