Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Cupcakes + Owls is Moving!

Little Owl Lane by Lady Lucas

After much thought and consideration, I have gone ahead and purchased the domain www.littleowllane.com (which is automatically directed to my new blog of the same name). This new blog will feature new art pieces that I create, and will be much more streamlined in its offerings and content.

Little Owl Lane by Lady Lucas

I want to thank you ALL for reading my posts, trying out my craft ideas, and sharing my content. Pretty please sign up for the new blog by email so you don't miss a post! (Go to the top right corner and enter your email where it says, 'Follow by email')

Cupcakes + Owls will remain live as an archive so you can still access the same cute and crafty ideas!

So much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment