Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Falling in Love with Wall Stickers

Custom Vinyl Wall Mural by Lady Lucas

This week I discovered a magical little medium here in Salzburg called, 'Klebefolie'. It's sold at the local hardware store and you can purchase it in a rainbow of different colored solid colors.

Custom Vinyl Wall Mural by Lady Lucas


I decided on two bold hues {magenta and black} because I had a silhouette cityscape motif in mind.

I found the roll of vinyl to be easy to cut out with a regular pair of children's scissors. Once a shape is complete, simply peel the paper backing off and adhere it to the wall smoothing out any bumps with a credit card.

Custom Vinyl Wall Mural by Lady Lucas

Custom Vinyl Wall Mural by Lady Lucas

Custom Vinyl Wall Mural by Lady Lucas

I am so happy with the result and my hubby David has suggested that I offer some custom sets that people can purchase for decoration, so I'll be working on those in the coming weeks!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment